I finally took some pictures of my beautiful little Ford Explorer. Isn't she pretty? It has been AWESOME having a car here at school--I don't remember how I got along without one. Having a set of wheels has really been a blessing since I've had to teach at several schools around town (and it really helps out the dating situation since Seb doesn't have a car!) The car has leather seats and lots of trunk space. MMMmmmm. And I'm keeping the stickers because they remind me of my Grandpa Kupski. Other than the eagle stickers (which are on both back windows and both side view mirrors) I've got a Stanley Cup sticker, a Detroit Lions sticker,
and an NRA sticker. :)
2 comments:
I'm glad to see the Ford Explorer is in good shape. Make sure you check the oil! We love our little trucker girl!
The Explorer looks like it's still in great shape. You two make a good pair together. So glad your Grandpa Kupski was so generous. Keep in touch with him--he needs that connection.
Post a Comment