May 6, 2006

Cheese!


The last time I saw Sam he had braces. When Jacob and I came home for the summer, I noticed he looked different--no more braces! Ooh la la! Hot teeth, Sammy. Anyways, it's been a fun, slow week. A little volleyball here, a little singles dance there mixed in with a bit of gardening...we helped Jenny and Ted move today--that was fun. I start work on Monday and am particularly thrilled to ride my bike in with my dad. Forced exercise, a break on gas money, bonding time with dad, and the opportunity to listen to a couple books on tape. The only drawback to this will be helmet hair for the entire summer. Oh well, I guess it'll just give me a huge blast of self esteem next school year when I suddenly don't have helmet hair anymore.

7 comments:

Dan said...

Jess,

You're funny.

Travis said...

I concur. That was a hilarious post.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jess! Great Blog hehe it's heather, long time no talk. Anyways wanted to say hi, I'm trying to get my family to join the blogging so i can join in considering I dont have a comp

Jessica Dunlap said...

HEATHER!!!!! I am SOOOO happy to finally talk to you! Oh man--I have been trying to get your email address forever...How are you, kiddo? I am doing great! Here's my email address: hobbs.jessica@gmail.com

We've got to get in touch and keep in touch. Also, tell your family--THEY NEEEED A BLOG!!!

Dan said...

blog, blog, blog, for Idaho Falls Hobbs

Krista said...

Votes for blogs!!!

Mike said...

I want to join in and say "Hi Heather" too!! It's been way too long since we talked to you. Hope to see you this summer :-). Love ya! Aunt Celestine