My mom and I went on the 3rd year hike. Here's a picture of all of the girls and leaders who went on this hike. My dad went on the 1st year hike with some of the other girls in our ward.
Some lovely irises :)My mom and dad and I just got back from Girl's Camp! We left on Wednesday after work and got back Saturday afternoon. My biggest accomplishment at camp was not showering the entire time--woo hoo! Super nast! I had a wonderful time getting to know the young women in my home ward. I slept with 7 of the girls in a big tent. Hmm...slept may not be the most accurate word--they spent all night talking about boys and passing gas. Ha ha. I had a blast, but am definitely happy to be back to civilization--especially showers and deoderant.


4 comments:
Great pictures. I didn't think Albuquerque could be so beautiful. Wow! It looks like you all had a great time.
Take a shower.
No hobby-showers for four days? That is so raunch-nast it makes me naush! Way to get back to basics though, Jobbies. Sometimes I get to thinkin' I'd like to run off and live in the mountains, but they usually find me after a couple of days and bring me in to the ranger station and then its just not fun anymore. Alas and alack, no mountain-hermit living for me. Sometimes life just isn't fair, but, fair Jessica, you make life seem worth living. Keep it real babe.
Jess...you motivate me to go camping. I even told COry that if we go I wasn't showering. GROSS!!
Ang...don't you have a portable shower in your 72 hour kit? You can borrow mine.
Post a Comment