After Laura's endowment at the Redlands temple.
Laura's parents are to the left in the bottom picture.
Noah Bruce Dunlap & Rebecca Laura Taylor Dunlap
It was your favorite one when I was trying on dresses!
What a beauty!
The Dunlap Family
The Taylor Family
Ooh! So chic! What handsome men!
The bride and her bridesmaids (sister & sister-in-law)
Isn't this cake cool? The ribbon is edible! It is made from marzipan. Notice how the present wrapping paper design has their initials on it. And the napkins have their names and wedding date on it! So classy!
Noah and Laura had an openhouse the night before they got married. On their actual wedding day, they had a luncheon at Macaroni Grill for family and close friends. It was super classy, delicious, and easy clean up. The Macaroni Grill crew did an excellent job--they even cut the cake and boxed it up afterwards. Nice, eh? After the sealing and luncheon, Mama and Papa D took Seb, Sethrina, and I to Disney Land! We got there super late and stayed until 12:30am. What a crazy, fun-filled day!
5 comments:
What?! No pictures of Disneyland for me? =( I'll be there on the 22nd! =D
~ AJ ;D
Thanks for the blog up date. We are really happy for Noah and the new Mrs. Dunlap!
Great pictures guys. We really liked seeing them. Hope all is going well for you 2.
Hello! You guys are so cute! Hey, can you email me your address so I can send you a birth announcement for little Benjamin? I promise it is cute!
Thanks for sharing Noah and Laura's wedding festivities with us. I loved it! The photos are wonderful, and it was so nice to see all the Dunlap's together again for such an important and special occasion :-).
You young couples are just gorgeous!
Post a Comment