yet another reason why I don't like dogs
Oh my gosh, that makes me so happy and so sad all at the same time! Wah! Haha! Wah!
I've seen some nasty dogs in my time (Taiwan), and that's got to be at least one of the top nastiest. What is wrong with that poor dog's eyes?
Nasty! Is that what Milkshake's mother looked like?
Wow! That sure likes like my Mommy in the mornings!!! xoxo!
P.S. I think you've finally unraveled the "chupacabra" mystery!!!
fyi... more on Chupacabrahttp://www.nbc30.com/news/4895017/detail.html
Wow! Makes me love Percy evn more! Heehee!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
yet another reason why I don't like dogs
Oh my gosh, that makes me so happy and so sad all at the same time! Wah! Haha! Wah!
I've seen some nasty dogs in my time (Taiwan), and that's got to be at least one of the top nastiest. What is wrong with that poor dog's eyes?
Nasty! Is that what Milkshake's mother looked like?
Wow! That sure likes like my Mommy in the mornings!!! xoxo!
P.S. I think you've finally unraveled the "chupacabra" mystery!!!
fyi... more on Chupacabra
http://www.nbc30.com/news/4895017/detail.html
Wow! Makes me love Percy evn more! Heehee!
Post a Comment