Jan 29, 2008
I've Been Tagged: Sebby Lou Who
1. What's his name? Sebastian Ayrshire Dunlap. (I hope I spelled that right! I don't know if Ayrshire is spelled with an "e" or not! Seb spelled it wrong until he was 14-years-old, so I am still on the learning curve!)
2. How long have you been together? I think we were fated to meet. My freshman roommate (January 2004) was a friend of his. Then, we were in the same Communications class (January 2005). Then then same ward (August 2005). Then the same FHE group (August 2005). We officially met in out ward and then finally started dating January 13, 2006.
3. How long did you date? About 10 months. I had a crush on him ALL fall semester. He was my dream crush--but it was all dreams for me because he was dating another girl in the ward. They broke up over Christmas break, and he asked me out the next night! Ha ha. We've been dating ever since!
4. How old is he? 25.
5. Who eats more? I like to graze all day long and he usually only eats breakfast and dinner. I serve us the same portion sizes, and I usually clear my plate and he doesn't. Amazingly enough--I think I eat more than my huge hubby. Although--he can eat an entire bag of chips, a bag of Oreos, or an entire pizza in one sitting.
6. Who is taller? Seb is 6'4" and I am 5'8". We went dancing this weekend and my neck got super sore from looking up at him. I love it!
7. Who is smarter? Seb calls me a smarty pants (because I am obsessed with getting good grades) but Seb is SO SO smart! He knows LOTS of random trivia and reads the news every day. He's really smart with money (finances), politics, and history while I am pretty good at writing papers and memorizing things for tests. Ha ha. What a school junkie.
8. Who does the laundry? We both do. I usually start a load and then ask him to put it in the dryer. We'll fold and put it away together. Poor Seb has had many shirts ruined with bleach because I am still learning though. And our whites are gray. Sick! Any whitening suggestions?? :)
9. Who does the dishes? Seb has been SO good at doing them! He does them the most often, but when we do them together I like to wash and he dries and puts them away. Oh my gosh--the other day, I cleaned the inside of our toilet with a sponge and we accidentally cleaned our dishes with the SAME SPONGE! Do not eat at our house for the next few weeks until all of the dishes have been rewashed! Sick!!!!
10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Well, we switch back and forth. Right now, I am on the left side (if you are looking at the bed and facing it.) That used to be his side, but I wanted it. Ha ha.
11. Who pays the bills? We both do--although, I really suck at it. I got 8 overdrafts this month! What was I thinking!? Apparently, I wasn't.
12. Who mows the lawn? I tried it once, but I am SO glad that Seb does the mowing. When I mowed the lawn, I went right over a sprinkler head and totally broke it! Seb used to mow lawns at a cemetery, so he is much more qualified. He can weave in and out of tombstones with no problem!
13. Who cooks dinner? I do! Although, Seb HAS made some pretty good homemade pizza, cinnamon swirl bread, and his own made-up pizza quesadilla recipe. When I am stressed, he'll also make frozen hot wings or pizza. What a cutie pie!
14. Who drives when you are together? I did when we were dating (Ruby was my car), but now that we are married, Seb usually drives. Seb says that I like to drive when it is that time of the month. I get all feisty and like to have control I guess. Ha ha.
15. Who is more stubborn? I don't think either of us are that stubborn. I am more OCD though. Poor Seb tries to help around the house, but I always redo things.
16. Who kissed who first? Seb kissed me after FHE 3 days after our first date! I was in shock, but in heaven! He asked me if I wanted to owe my roommates ice cream and I said yes. According to him, I made the first move. I don't think so. Do you?
17. Who proposed to who? Seb proposed to me and it was the most magical and romantic event of my life! I had visited his family in Seattle for the first time. The morning of the day he proposed, we went to the zoo with his family. Then we went to a fancy dinner on the water for lunch. After that, Seb and I went to a Mariner's baseball game. THEN, we took a ferry across the Puget Sound and had dinner at a little pizza place. On the ferry ride back into Seattle--as the sun was setting and the city was twinkling--Seb kneeled and asked me to be his wife! Ahhh! SO ROMANTIC!
18. Who has more siblings? I do! Seb has a twin brother and a sister. I have 3 brothers.
19. Who wears the pants in the family? Hmmm...Seb definitely could, but lets me most of the time. So I guess he actually does, but makes me feel like I do! Ha ha.
Okay, I tag Mariela, Julie, Mom, and Andrea (you can do Tim :) Have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
This is one cute blog posting. It's been fun reading everyone's love stories. You guys are so darn cute. I loved it. I also love your laundry story and your cleaning the dishes with that nasty toilet rag. Sick, but funny.
Yeah, the toilet-dish sponge story is a classic! haha I loved reading your story and I'm glad it got the first posting of the new year!! But I won't hold it against you, I don't think I would post when I was in school either...too busy!
P.S. I would love to hear Mike & Cel's story too!! Please!!
Hey Jess, great job on your love story. I LOVED it! I will blog me and your daddy's story, but not until I'm well rested.
Love you bunches!
How fun Jessica! I consider myself tagged. Hope you guys are doing well! xoxo!
Jessica! It's so great to run across your blog. It looks like you're doing well!
Post a Comment