April 25, 2008
8 a.m. - Seb and I at the Fine Arts and Communications graduation ceremony. What a studly husband!
8 a.m. - Seb and I at the Fine Arts and Communications graduation ceremony. What a studly husband!
The field next to our apartment complex (great for sledding!). We had a luncheon here in between the boys' and the girls' graduation ceremonies.
Wow . . . it's already been 2 months since Sebastian and I walked for graduation, but I haven't posted any of our pictures! I feel more graduated now then I did then, since spring classes are finally over. It was a really great last term. I took a medieval literature class and interned at a wonderful company called Imagine Learning, doing editing and technical writing. Seb's last class was an internship too - he worked in the Joseph Smith Memorial Building in SLC with the public affairs office. Anyways, here are some of our graduation pictures. I especially LOVED having my parents in town. They always spoil Sebastian and I with their generosity and big, kind hearts. It was also wonderful having Seb's parents and Laura's parents in town. So fun!







3 comments:
Congratulations again!! OHG your pictures look so beautiful and you guys look so happy. Hopefully one day I will be graduating from college too.
Congrats to all of you!
Good times, good times :-).
Post a Comment