Feb 28, 2009

My Sweetheart

Seb with his Valentine's stash - notice the romantic socks for our Grand Canyon trip. What a cutie pie!

Seb and I at Mimi's Cafe

Me with my new hair, a cute Valentine's card from Mama Dunlap, and a gorgeous Azalea tree from my sweetie - and it's still alive!

My hair before getting highlights and a cut

Valentine's Day this year was a lot of fun. I spent the morning making a "Happy Engagement" poster for Andrea and Tim with Andrea's little sister, Steph. Then, I cooked the missionaries a Valentine's meal, including sugar cookies, my Aunt Julie's Bonners Ferry BBQ (thanks for the recipe!), and fresh strawberries. Seb and I went to dinner at Mimi's Cafe - one of our absolute favorites - and I had a delicious plate of pistachio-crusted salmon. Mmmm! Seb had a yummy burger. We ended the evening watching Dan in Real Life.

Later that week, I got a haricut and got . . . highlights! I've never done that before and think they are pretty fun. I don't think I'll do it again, though, because it is too expensive. I'll just have to live with the dark roots until it all grows out!

5 comments:

Kristin said...

I LOVE your new hair! You are so gorgeous! I also love your new apartment. You are a fabulous decorator! I love all the colors and darling bedspread! So, I guess what I'm trying to say is "I LOVE YOU" and "you're amazing!"

Jennifer said...

Oh Jessica you are so pretty. By the way did you know that you can call Mark Pardo and they will give you highlights for half of the price? Yes! If you don't mind having students learning how to highlight in your hair under the supervision of a senior stylist.I used to go there to get my haircuts before and they are pretty good.

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah and Jeremy said...

Jessica, I think the highlights look really good! Either way you are a cute girl! :)

Laura said...

Your new hair cut and highlights looks really cute on you!