Our sixth home together was put together with a lot of love and generosity from our family members, friends, co-workers, and even BYU professors! We love it and think it is the best apartment yet. Thank you for all of the help putting it together! I especially love our bathroom (put together with my Christmas budget) and we both love the bedroom - the cool blue walls are so soothing. We moved in the first week of January, right after returning from Seattle. I cried when I first saw the apartment (we had signed the contract before seeing it) and it was really dirty and uncared for. My family came to the rescue - they helped us paint all of the walls and move our furniture in. We are living it up and really loving being on our own.
Feb 28, 2009
Our Sixth Home!
Our sixth home together was put together with a lot of love and generosity from our family members, friends, co-workers, and even BYU professors! We love it and think it is the best apartment yet. Thank you for all of the help putting it together! I especially love our bathroom (put together with my Christmas budget) and we both love the bedroom - the cool blue walls are so soothing. We moved in the first week of January, right after returning from Seattle. I cried when I first saw the apartment (we had signed the contract before seeing it) and it was really dirty and uncared for. My family came to the rescue - they helped us paint all of the walls and move our furniture in. We are living it up and really loving being on our own.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh Jess, I love your beautiful apartment. I love how you decorated your bedroom, it feels so peaceful and I love it and your bathroom is so pretty. I really like your sofa, hopefully one day I will have one like that.
I love you very much.
It is such a cute apartment. I would have never a guessed that it was undesirable at one time. I love the color that the walls are painted.
Post a Comment