Sep 14, 2009

Fall

I can't believe an entire year has passed by since we've been in Albuquerque. It's weird not being in school anymore. School used to my timekeeper. Fall meant the beginning of a new school year. A new apartment. New classes. BYU football games. Meeting new people. Life happens more gradually now. The only things changing for me these days are the seasons. We are happy where we are, though, and are enjoying time with family and friends.

Seb and I have never lived in one place together for so long - we were so used to being nomads while we were in college. I got a little stir crazy the other night and completely rearranged the furniture in our bedroom. Either stir crazy or my nesting instincts are taking over. Yes, that's right - I started taking prenatal vitamins this weekend too! Woo for me! I'm excited to see if my hair and nails start looking fabulous!

I'm off to eat some sugar cookies!

7 comments:

Angela said...

What does this all mean??? What are you saying? Is it time to wear the purple shirt I got you? HA!!

Dan said...

it sounds like time to me????

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
katy hanchett said...

AHH! Are you pregnant?! How far along are you? How exciting!

Angela said...

You are very cryptic....!

McCracken said...

I need details......

Laura said...

If you are hinting that you are pregnant, I am so excited for you. Congrats!!!