

Sebastian and I have had a really fun weekend so far. On Thursday evening, we walked around Costco and then Ashley Homestore to do some widow shopping. We've been keeping our eye out for a really comfortable chair or couch. Afterward, we went to Keva Juice and I toooootally enjoyed my Smashing Pumpkin Keva. They only sell them in October and I just love them! We've been taking advantage of Keva's 50% off happy hour a lot lately. It's such a great deal!
On Friday, we went to the Wagner Farm in Corrales, where we walked through a corn maze, picked a pumpkin, went on a hay ride, and visited a petting zoo. It was nice to do something out of the ordinary and to get some fresh air! I just love the Fall! My favorite part of the farm adventure was making it to the bridge within the corn maze. From the top of the bridge, there was a gorgeous view of the Sandia Mountains. That evening, we went to a game night with some friends. So fun!
Today, Seb and I played some croquet at my parent's house while we were doing our laundry. We spent the evening with some friends at IT'Z and now we're kicking back, watching a Red Box. I loooooove weekends with my Sebastian. It's been a busy semester so far, so any moment I get with him is an absolute treasure! And as a bonus, Hudson's been such a good boy. He really has come a long way. He is a social, cuddle bug and loves to be around people.
We are looking forward to going to my brother Sammy's homecoming sacrament meeting tomorrow and can't wait to hear his talk. Hope all is well in your world. Until next time!
2 comments:
you guys look great and we're glad you're having fun! yay that your brother's back, and Hudson's photos are just precious. miss you guys!
Thanks for keeping up with the blog. Makes me want to get BUSY! Have a great Halloween. Booooooooo
Post a Comment