Nov 23, 2010

I should seriously be sleeping right now

Given the fact that Hudson still wakes up at 3a and then again at 6:30a, I should probably think about getting to bed... Especially since I have work in the morning. And given the fact that Sebastian and I both conked out during FHE and that he is still fully clothed and asleep on our bed, it's probably pretty dumb to be blogging right now. I should probably wake him up and put us both to bed!

But I wanted to post a few pics of Hud the Stud for his adoring fans (aka grandparents). I am so in love with the drooling little monster. He can't get enough of chewing on his own hands and is still a big cuddle bug. My mom's been watching him during the days, since I started back at work two weeks ago. Thank Heaven for moms! She is the best and I can't thank her enough. All is well in the Dunlap household and we hope all is well with you!

Me and the little man outside our apartment 
Getting tired of pictures
Hanging with his cousin Mario
What a doll

2 comments:

AndreaNichole said...

How cute! I love, LOVE the photo of you and the Huds, Jess. He looks like such a chubbers! Haha. So I hope you ended up getting a good night's rest... Love ya!

Angela said...

He is adorable...I am a huge fan of Hud the STUD!!! Ha..too cute.