| So kissable! |
| My cutie pie at seven months |
We had a mango this evening during dinner. I stripped Hudson down and gave him the sticky, slimy, fruit-covered seed to suck on. It was so slippery in his little hands that he couldn't get a good grasp on it. He kept trying to wrangle the seed down, but it kept getting away from him! I showed him that Mommy couldn't grab it either. We both tried holding it, and it slipped and slided around the table. Hudson thought this was the funniest thing and he laughed harder and longer than I've ever seen him laugh!
I kind of hate it that Hudson is so dependent on us, but some day I do love it! We are in the middle of packing to move, and I've been buzzing all over the apartment putting things in boxes and organizing and cleaning. When I leave the room, Hudson just melts down. It's like he thinks he's never going to see me again! Today, we had been sitting in the bedroom - me organizing my church materials, Hudson holding Seb's nerf gun, and both listening to music - and I had to leave the room for a moment to find some post-it notes. A few seconds after leaving, I hear Hudson begin to wail. When I return to the bedroom, I find Hudson has fallen over, towards the door, looking up at me in desparation. Poor kid's got some separation anxiety issues. It sure is pathetic, but it's got to be one of the cutest things I have ever seen. Man, despite my misgivings those first few months, I sure do love being a mother! Its the best things ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment