Sep 11, 2011

Hudson's Birthday



We're back. It has been a while since our last post (Easter). I know for the few followers of this blog, it has been a difficult wait. Well, your wait ends today. Without further delay, the Dunlap Daily (loosely used) Dish presents: Hudson's First Birthday.

The party was a baby swim party. Hudson (8/7/2010), Elle (8/6/2010), and AJ (7/26/2010) had a joint party. Grandpa and Grandma Hobbs provided the venue for the festivities and gave Hudson a couple of baby pools for the party as a gift. A good time was had by all. Tresann (Elle's mom) baked special monster cupcakes for the baby geezers to destroy on film. Please enjoy the pictures below.

For Hudson's part, he really loved the water. He stayed in a pool of some kind for more than 2 hours. The other kids enjoyed the water also. Overall, it was a big success.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I owe you pictures! they are coming I promise! I will send them via email so you can do what you please with them! =)