Oct 18, 2011

SEP 2010


Dressing my little doll

9.5.10 Hudson's baby blessing was a special event for our family. My parents and brothers and their families came to our ward (Haines) for the event, and Sebastian's parents and sister flew in (from Seattle and SLC) and his twin brother and family (including newborn Esther!) drove all the way from Texas! What a sacrifice! We had Hudson wear a ridiculously cute gown and bonnet that his great grandmother Mary Kupski knitted. Some pieces from the blessing (and my what a beautiful blessing it was) that I captured include:

He will have health and strength. He will be a man of honor and integrity. He will respect his mother. He will be a leader to his brothers and sisters as the firstborn. He will act in humility in his relationships with others. He will grow in his testimony of the faith he was born into. He will find a companion and enter into the marriage covenant. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so impressed you thought to write down what you could of the blessing!!! I definitely didn't think about it until after it happened...