Thank you customer service employees for taking our light fixture back without a receipt. Thank you for waiting for me while I ran to the bathroom to take care of a baby poop explosion.
Thank you lady in the bathroom, for handing me a paper towel when baby started peeing all over herself.
Thank you man in the lumber aisle for tagging in when my arm got tired of sawing.
Thank you "Grandpa Dave" for buying my crying preschooler a nutcracker lawn decoration and totally making his day.
Thank you checkout lady for giving my son a dum-dum - he was feeling pretty special at this point!
Thank you man in the parking lot for introducing us to your darling Airedale doggy.
Thank you everyone for reminding us that people really are great! Merry Christmas, people of Home Depot and people everywhere!
2 comments:
Thank you Jessica for being so cool! Merry Christmas!
Actually, that was your dad's comment above! I always love your heart-felt comments and perspective. Thanks for sharing your day at Home Depot. I too believe there's still a LOT of wonderful, kind people in this world. Love you sweet daughter.
Post a Comment