Just thought I'd record a few fun memories of the kiddos at this moment in time ...
HUDSON
Hudson's a great helper with his little sister. I asked him to play with her one afternoon when I was busy doing something. He not only played with her, but he got her in her high chair, fed her a snack, and washed her all up when she was done!
BEAU
My favorite time of day is Beau's nap time (or "snuggle time" as we like to call it around here). Beau and I read a couple books on Mommy's "marshmallow bed" and then we snuggle together really close. Sometimes Beau spoons me (ha ha!) and other times we just hold hands and drift off to sleep. The other day, I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep. Beau combed the hair back from my face with his little fingers and caressed my face. He is the SWEETEST child! I can't get enough of him!
Beau's favorite game is to pretend he's some sort of small, helpless animal - a baby cheetah, a baby snow leopard, a puppy, a hawk egg, a newborn sea turtle, or even baby Jesus. Then, he'll find somewhere to lie down and you have to find him and/or buy him and take care of him. He just lies there limp and helpless. It's such a funny game. How do kids come up with these things?
HANNAH
Hannah was calling for me the other day. She can say "Mom" and "Mommy" very clearly with a big dose of sass - almost as if she's a teenager. She was calling me and calling me from the back of the house, but I was busy and didn't come. She wouldn't let up, though, so I finally gave in and went to see what was wrong. Hannah had spun all of the toilet paper off the roll and it was piled on the bathroom floor. She was sitting in the toilet bowl and was stuck and couldn't get out. I couldn't stop laughing!
Hannah loves to play "peek-a-boo" and says the word so cute: "Peek-bue!"
Hannah exudes such joy for living! She is our most slap happy child! She loves running wildly, aimlessly around the house and especially loves being chased. She scares easily, too, so this adds to the fun of chasing her! I adore Hannah's big, toothy grin and her sassy personality.
No comments:
Post a Comment