 |
| (3/28/2019) My gorgeous gal |
 |
| Sweet sissies |
 |
| Fuzzy headed baby love |
 |
| These girls love each other |
 |
| Two strong-spirited girls |
 |
| Love that little chunker |
 |
| Love this gal's toothy smile |
 |
| Ha ha! |
 |
| Is it MY birthday?? |
 |
| Yup, I think it is! |
 |
| Hmm ... are we gonna have presents? |
 |
| Sweet girl |
 |
| That was my teddy when I was little |
 |
| Couldn't decide which shot was better ... |
 |
| This one? Or the other one? |
 |
| (5/15/19) Ready for guests to arrive |
 |
| The fancy setup |
 |
| Cute springy table setting |
 |
| Hannah and I made the menus |
 |
| Her playgroup friends and cousin came |
 |
| Sweet baby |
 |
| One of Hannah's closest friends - like two peas in a pod! |
 |
| What a doll! |
 |
| Sweet little girls |
 |
| So much fun! |
 |
| Piñata time! |
 |
| Present time! |
For Sofia's first birthday, my mom threw a cousin get-together. We played games in the backyard and had lots of fun! At our home, we did a "sisters" photo shoot in the morning (clothes courtesy my friend Mandy) and went out to Red Robin in the evening to celebrate. I made a doll cake (a tradition in my husband's family) and let Sofia pull the Elsa doll out and demolish the cake. Lots of fun!
Sofia is a bundle of energy, spunk, and smiles. She is very feisty and stubborn. She doesn't like looking you in the eyes when you try to make her. But she sure loves to give out big, toothy grins! We call her our little busy body because she's always on the move doing something. Her favorite book is "Brown Bear, Brown Bear" and she loves singing "Popcorn Popping" and shaking her finger "no" at the end. She loves to jump on the trampoline, watch "Word Party", and eat sweets. We love our little Sofie girl!
Hannah turned four this year (how in the world is my baby girl getting so big??), and for her birthday I threw a fancy princess luncheon. We found a cute crystal drink ware set and a Princess Sofia the First piñata at Savers. We made up fancy little menu and I got the girls matching straw purses and bonnets (Dollar Store post-Easter finds!)
Hannah is the sweetest thing but also very dramatic and demanding. She's got a zest for life and has the best, hearty laugh. She has a great sense of humor, but is usually very whiny and mopey at home with mommy. I think it's because she's a social butterfly and gets bored at home. I bet her spirits will lift once she starts school. Hannah has buff "Wonder Woman" legs and appears to be very athletic. She's done very well in ballet and gymnastics, and I hope to get her more involved in one of the two in the future. And maybe soccer too! Hannah loves getting dressed (like 10 times a day), putting on her pony tail and lip gloss, and she is an absolute girl. She loves Disney princesses, Barbies, LOL dolls, mermaids, and basically anything pink and sparkly. She loves spritzing on mommy's perfume and doing her nails. With all that said, though, she loves rough housing with the boys and their friends and chasing them down wielding a sword or Nerf gun. We love our little Hannah girl!
1 comment:
Fun girly birthdays! I love those granddaughters too! So glad to finally have girls in the family ;-).
Post a Comment