Dec 31, 2022

Halloween Fun!

Halloween has always been a favorite in our household. This year, Beau wanted to be Cookie Monster. I ended up making his costume, then Hudson decided he wanted to be Elmo and Hannah Oscar the Grouch. Sofia's original plan to be Baby Box (from Gabby's Dollhouse) might have been too embarrassing for her. She ended up ditching the costume and going with a few other ideas (a witch and a peacock) for our many Halloween activities this fall. 

(10/14) Trying out her brother's costume

Gamer Cookie Monster

Poppy the Muppet

(10/14) Hudson's annual outing to the Haunted Farm with friends from Eisenhower

(10/15) Cookie and Elmo!

(10/26) Hubert Humphrey Halloween Parade - Hannah's costume turned out so cute!

(10/26) Ms. Gonzales and Ms. Cayo's 4th grade class Halloween Party

(10/27) Sweet little Baby Box ready for school!

(10/28) Sofia opted to be a witch for our ward Halloween party

(10/31) I threw a big Halloween party for the kids to have dinner with and then trick or treat with their friends, cousins, and grandparents. It was a lot of work! I think we'll stick to a low-key Halloween from now on!

Enjoying frito pies and Zuppa Toscana!



The little boys went with the dads, the girls and littles with the moms and grandparents, the big boys alone ... I stayed behind and cleaned up!


(11/11) A friend taught me how to make sour dough for Seb's 40th birthday!

(11/12) We went on a romantic bike ride to a cute lunch spot! Then went to Tucano's with friends!

(11/13) Hudson's school friend, Tommy

(11/16) Making cookies for her class (it was crazy hair day if you can't tell!)

(11/18) A friend and I did initiatories in the temple on my 16th wedding anniversary - it was so special being there on my anniversary. I even spent some time in the bride's room and celestial room!

(11/22) Finally! Someone wanted to adopt Harry! It only took half a year!

(11/23) Spa day with the girls!

(11/24) Thanksgiving dinner with Sam's family - they travelled to town from Los Angeles! Poor family was all feeling sick! But the meal and company was wonderful!

(11/29) Cute little man folding his laundry!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hannah's costume was the best one. I'm copying that costume for next year.

Celestine said...

You're an amazing and creative costume maker, Jessica! I just had a big box of crappy old clothes and had you and your brothers dig through it and make up your own costumes 😂