My month long break between level 2 and 3 ends tomorrow! It was a much needed reprieve! Seb took me on a trip to D.C., I caught up with some house chores, spent time with friends and family, and enjoyed the summer harvest from our yard - I gave gallons and gallons of peaches away and ate gallons myself, and I made peach fruit roll ups, apple crisp, and raisins. I've been trying to get our kids in the habit of coming home and doing their chores and homework before plugging in. It's a real struggle. I hope it's worth it!
 |
| (8/14) Very wormy apples ... |
 |
| Make delicious apple crisp! |
 |
| (8/19) Pamela and I spent one morning making 11 freezer meals! |
 |
| (8/22) Tiny but DELICIOUS! |
 |
| (8/23) Vietnamese lunch with mom, Grandma, and Patti |
 |
| I can't get enough asian food! |
 |
| (8/21) Lime Vietnamese with mom! |
 |
| Finally taking mom out for mom-daughter Mother's Day pedicures! |
 |
| (8/20) Fun with mom's ladies canasta group! She feeds us SO well! |
 |
| (6/10) Vietnamese was the theme this summer! Fan Tang with mom, Grandma, and the kids |
 |
| (5/28) Visiting with Richard's girls (Riley, Natalie, and Ashley) - my Pitcher cousins are adorable! |
 |
| (5/25) These sisters are so sweet together |
No comments:
Post a Comment