Jan 19, 2006

What a catch!



Oh no, here comes the girly college student in me...I am dating the boy of my dreams! Agh! He is so charming and kind and hilarious and WAY good looking! Agh! Sebastian and I were FHE siblings all last semester, and now we are dating. It is so surreal to me because I like him so much :) He's the one with the guitar. The other people are my roomates and our other FHE brother. Ahhh! :)

7 comments:

Travis said...

Cool, Jess! Without knowing anything else, I totally support dating a guitar player. Guitars are cool. What is the tree in the background, though?

Dan said...

Jess, give him the address to your blog. Maybe if he knew that you idolized him things would get more serious and your could forget those mission notions in your head. Know what i mean? Just kidding. He is a good lookin guy, BUT I have to say YOU look gorgeous! What a babe. YOU ROCK! Are you fighting off the guys at BYU? I'll bet so.

Angela said...

Cory says....You can never have too much Sebastion!!

Angela said...

So Jess...I have an idea, you need to get int othe SUV of yours and grab Sebastian and drive yourselves to Pocatello for a weekend. Ohhh, wouldn't that be so much fun. We would love to see you and meet that Sebastian fellow of yours. What do you think??? It would be fun!!!

Melanie said...

He is really cute!

Dan said...

he can stay with us.....and you can stay with angie and cory. let us know when it will be happening.........

Travis said...

Way too mushy.