Feb 2, 2006

School Daze

Hello! I haven't posted in awhile, so I figured I'd give a little Jessica update. I am having a super fun/easy semester. This is my first semester in the art education program, and I am loving it. I am taking:

1. Exploration of Art Education
2. Mission Preparation
3. Spatial Drawing
4. Figure Drawing
5. Observational Drawing
6. Tennis
7. A shadowing class (where I go to different schools and follow the art teacher around)

I got my first campus job this semester as well--I work at Tomassito's making and delivering pizza! I love love love it! The only problem is that instead of making me dislike pizza, it makes me crave pizza like crazy! I also work at the freshman dorms. I get to decorate their cafeteria for the special events. I actually severely dislike the job, so I gave them my 2 weeks notice. The hours are terrible--8pm until 2am! Sick!

Let's see...yes, yes--Sebastian and I are still dating. It's only been 3 weeks, but that's almost a record for me! Ha ha! I've never been one to have dating relationships last long! Okay, enough about Seb--I don't want to get too mushy for y'all.

Ooh! I was called as a counselor in my Relief Society Presidency, and I get to plan all of the enrichment meetings! I am loving this new calling. For February, we have some fun things planned: Yoga, card making, facial/makeover night, 5 hour Pride and Prejudice Marathon, Temple every Friday, a flirting/dating lecture, Polynesian dance lesson...I am so excited! My committee is great. I hope everything turns out well and that it doesn't take too much time to carry these projects through.

Hmm...well, this is getting pretty long, so I better sign off. Hope everyone is doing well. Love ya! Oh, and once I get my camera working, I'll post a picture of Old Glory--my fabulous little car. Oh how I love her!

9 comments:

Angela said...

Can I come to the facial/makeover party??? Yeah...that would be fun!!

Travis said...

Can I come to the 5 hour "Pride and Prejudice" party? Ohhhh... snap! I mean 5 hour "Lord of the Rings" marathon?

Dan said...

seb.........let's see......i wanna hear more about the man...hmmmmmm 3wks make me think.......SERIOUS?

Anonymous said...

Hey, you're pretty cute. Why don't you leave that crab man and go out with me?

Dan said...

oooowooo Jess..........did you see that post.

Angela said...

Ohh la la!!

Angela said...

Jess has an admirerer!!

Angela said...

We want Sebastion! We want Sebatioin!

Dan said...

Yeah Jessica! Are you too busy with Sebastian to let us know how things are going. We need to know what is happening. We are very very anxious.