
Oh my! Sometimes I really get missionary fever! I almost turned my mission papers in in August, but I changed my mind and decided to return to BYU for another school year. I still don't know if I want to serve a mission or not, but lately I've been feeling the urge. I went to see the Joseph Smith movie last night in SLC, and I left feeling so excited and grateful for the gospel. It's amazing! What a gift to us! Has anyone seen the Joseph Smith movie? I definitely reccommend it--and bring a box of Kleenex. (Actually--no need! The sister missionaries hand them to you as you enter the theater. Ha ha!)
Well, I am going to SLC again today to go apartment hunting for Sebastian's little sister Sethrina. She'll be going to the U this fall. I am excited cause we're probably going out for pizza afterwards to a place called the Pie. It's a little hole in the wall, but their pizzas are amazing--they can even make you 23" pizzas! Yum!
7 comments:
I like pizza!!
Cory and I are planning on going to the Joseph Smith movie probably in May.
We LOVE the Pie! Their pizza is so so good. It's definitely worth the drive to SLC
Yeah... we went to the Pie a few times. I liked it. It's hard not to like pizza.
pizza rocks.......so do you
I want pizza......hey...I want pie, too!! Actually, I'll take anything!!! Hey Jess...Brian is going to be in SLC for a couple of days in the end of March...maybe you guys could eat at the Pie together....and Brian could save me some in a cooler with dry ice and bring it back to Taiwan...hehe.
Brian's coming to SLC?? AWESOME! That would be SO fun to meet up and go out to eat or something. What are you coming for, Brian? If you make that far of a journey, you definitely need to go to the Pie!
Post a Comment