Feb 21, 2006

Woo! I got the pictures to post! Miracle of miracles! My roomies and I took some pictures for our apartment one sunday after church. I'll tell you who they all are. Let's see...in the picture with the pond behind us, I'll start with the top row and move clockwise:


Elizabeth Gilliland (I met her this school year, she's from Arizona, majoring in theater, and has an absolutley amazing singing voice)
Aubrey Blacker (I met her in kindergarten, she's from Chicago, majoring in Accounting, is super clean, tidy, and organized)
Haley Mortensen (I met her 2 summers ago in singles ward, she's from Corrales, NM, majoring in audiology and speech language pathology, is 6' tall, the bubbliest, nicest girl I know)
Jessica Hobbs (the bomb.com)
Cheryl Johnson (I met her this school year, from Bethesda, Maryland, she's majoring in animation, is an insanely talented artist and is absoluteley cute and hilarious)
Esther Harris (I met her through Haley, she's from Littleton, Colorado--yup, she went to Colombine, she's got killer dance moves, she's the most wonderful friend a girl could ask for, is curently student teaching history at Orem High)


Our complex is called Park Place and really is a nasty hole...but I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! We have had plumbing problems, leaky ceilings, mice, etc...but the ward is wonderful, the price is okay, and I can make it to campus in 3 minutes (If I haul it!) And to top it off--it's pinkish purplish! Two of my favorite colors. Oh! How cute! Our little family. I am stressing though, because this is our last semester together. Esther's graduating, Haley's graduating, Aubrey'll probably get married on me, and Cheryl is going on a mission! Drat. It stinks...I don't know what I'm gonna do with my life now that everyone else is moving on and I've still got 2 1/2 years left! C'est la vie! Or something like that!




















The very bottom picture is of us in our living room looking at the pictures you are currently looking at. Sebastian is in the yellow, and the other boy is Esther's boyfriend (and Sebastian's roommate.) Happy times. Ah...happy happy times :)

Well, have a nice day! Love ya!

4 comments:

Dan said...

Just 1 question. If the 1 girl is from Chicago and you met in kindergarten then just how did that happen? Curious?

Angela said...

Oh my goodness Jess, I'm so excited you posted. Awesome!! You are awesome. Glad to hear things are going well. I loved hearing about school. Good luck with that by the way.

Jessica Dunlap said...

She lived in Albuquerque from kindergarten through 3rd grade, chicago from 4th until 11th grade, and we reunited our senior year of highschool! It was a magic reunion!

Dan said...

whoa! that's an Oprah story. i'll call her as I have connections.