Mar 1, 2006

Twinkle, twinkle little star...


Woo hoo! This is me learning the cello! I've got Twinkle twinkle little star and Mary had a little lamb down pretty well. The handling of the bow is the hardest part so far. And remembering where to put my finger. And remembering to press down hard. Okay--so all of it is pretty tough. Ha ha!

Sebastian and I went to a Prospective Missionary fireside tonight by Elder Featherstone. It was wonderful! Two opera singers--a husband and a wife--sang How Great Thou Art and it totally blew me away!

3 comments:

Angela said...

I agree....we need a 'couple' picture. I love the post too. Very nice. I can't wait to hear your songs.

Dan said...

Don't string us along like this anymore. We want full frontal face shots.

Anonymous said...

Jess, you really have the BEST blog ever. I love to read up on your FUNtastic college life! I loved my Ricks College experience so much, but I struggled with home-sickness and a lot of other emotional problems. I'm so grateful that you are well-adjusted and self-motivated and disciplined. You ARE the BOMB-DIGGITY!