Mar 9, 2006

Hey cute family of mine. How is life? Things here are crazy, but so good! Sorry that these pictures aren't the best, but these are all I have of Seb and I. Ha ha! I need to get my camera running and then I'll get more pics--of him and my car :) The first is us in his apartment. The second is from my roommate photoshoot. They are pretty bad...oh well! :)

I did my first elementary school observations yesterday and had a fun time. I got to watch 1st, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th grade art classes. Next wednesday, I teach a 5th and 6th grade class! Yikes! We are teaching the 5th graders about repetition and patterns and we are teaching the 6th graders a lesson on the renaissance and proportions.

Yesterday, my Enrichment Committee and I put on a big sister missionary fireside and dinner. My enrichment leader made beautiful table decorations

and I ordered a whole bunch of Italian food from Brick Oven. Someone else ordered lots of brownies, cake, cookies, and fancy breads from Costco. It was a delightful evening and all of the speakers did such a good job!

My tennis class started last week and it is so much fun! I really stink big time, but at least I can only improve! Woo hoo!

Seb and I are doing great--he is wonderful! I made him dinner the other night for the first time--cheddar chicken, mashed potatoes, broccoli, and a spinach-strawberry salad. I was so happy that the food turned out good because I am usually the worst cook ever! We try to see eachother most evenings and sometimes during the day for lunch. Our schedules are so different though, that it is pretty rough finding time to spend with one another. He is going to work in Washington the first half of the summer and then return to Provo for summer term. I think I am going to be heading home for the entire summer. That'll be rough, but I guess we'll just see what happens when we get there.

Hope you are all doing fabulous! I love ya!

2 comments:

Dan said...

Great Pictures Jess. You look fab and it is nice to see pictures of Seb and you together. He looks like a great guy............I'm sure the dinner turned was wonderful. Keep us posted. Also, you look alot like your mom in these pictures. Incredible!

Anonymous said...

Jess, We are so excited to have you home. This summer is going to be awesome. We are planning on doing 3 adventure races-to the top of the Sandia Mountains and back (16 mi round trip), immediately followed by a bike trip from the top of tramway trail to the bosque trail (~25 miles), then canoeing down the Rio Grande. If you're good we'll let you come! Then there is the backpacking, fishing at Turkey Creek, and hiking to the top of NM--Wheeler Peak! Maybe we should get a job for SEABAS down here so he won't miss all the fun! Amish Connection is needing someone real bad, full time delivering furniture (Gavin Walkers old job). Don't know the pay (Over $10/hr), but Daniel GoLightly is the contact 505-294-4482. Nice pics, You are looking "sweet" in those Army pants!