Apr 12, 2006


Hey cute fam! Tonight, I watched Sebastian play his cello in the University Symphony. They performed Dvorjak's New World symphony. (I think that's how you spell it...) Anyways, it was SOO good! Be still my beating heart! Afterwards, an older couple that Sebastian met on his mission invited us over for Easter dinner! How exciting! A real dinner this sunday! If anyone has any good salad recipes (green, fruit, whatever...) could you tell me? I want to bring something to the dinner.

I don't know if this will work, but I wanted to put a little sound byte of Seb's symphony concert on my blog. I don't know if this is how you do it, but I guess it's worth a shot. Does anyone know how to put a .wav file on here? Try this link. Hopefully it works: file://C:/Documents

Ugh, finals are under way and I am just sick! I have several drawings due on Thursday and Tuesday and I am definitely not ready for it. Sick sick sick!

5 comments:

Dan said...

Nice picture. I didn't know that he played. That's pretty neat.

Mike said...

Seb and Sam can play a duet together when he comes to ABQ. Now that would be awesome!

Dan said...

have him come over mem day weekend then we can hear them too!

Jordan said...

Orchestra was my favorite class. I can't wait for next year.

Mike said...

Sebastian looks quite intense in the orchestra. I think it's cool that Seb and Sam will have that in commom. Music, especially classical music, is so good for the soul. Keep on making beautiful music together--ha-ha!