Apr 18, 2006

Sick Snowstorm!


Oh my goodness! Why oh why is it still snowing?!? Sick! Last April, we were studying for finals out in the grass with the sun shining, but look what Provo looked like yesterday...Nast! Oh well, I might as well live it up before I head home next week to sunny Albuquerque. Oh, and I took a couple pictures of my room to document that it really does look clean sometimes.

4 comments:

Jordan said...

It snowed here too, what a bummer. It started Easter night and continued onto Monday.

Mike said...

Those poor tulips! Hey, we could use some snow down in Albuquerque--it has been sooooo dry! Clean room. Are you sure you didn't photoshop this image? Ha Ha!

Dan said...

We received 8" the morning that Travis and Melanie were going to leave. Whoa!

Mike said...

I love these photos. You're moving into a different apartment complex next semester, so you'll be glad you captured these pics of your old room.

I also thought the snow-covered flowers looked beautiful.