Apr 23, 2006

Last Day of Classes = Free Ice Cream!



Woo! It is so nice to be done with classes! On my last day of class, my roomies and I met up on campus for free pizza, breadsticks, and ice cream. Then, we crashed on the floor of the new Joseph Fielding Smith Building. I have two finals left, and then I will be headed home on Saturday, April 29th. I am excited to come home this summer, but will really miss my roomies and Sebastian! This is my week with Esther and Haley, who are both graduating! Triste!

2 comments:

Mike said...

I'm so proud of you for all your hard work and amazing grades! You deserve to rest and take a big break. Can't wait to have you home!! I love you Jessica.

Anonymous said...

You can beat a bunch of wimpy boys, but not a couple of OLD guys riding to work!