The fambam at Jacquie's baby shower! I am so excited for Jacquie and Terry to have their first baby next month. His nursery is as cute as can be and he already has a name--Jack Babbit. Oh! How darling!It's been nice being home. This evening, my family and I went to a barbecue at our neighbors' house. They just recently moved in and are in our ward! I am thrilled because they have a daughter my age! Woo hoo! Her name is Lisa and she's attending LDS Buisness College. Lisa and I had a great time chatting in the pool and then we went to the single's ward luau together. After that, we went to Alan Dawson's house (a neighborhood friend) and watched Bourne Identity. It's so wonderful to have Lisa as a friend! She and I discovered that we both get off of work at the same time, so we are going to start hanging out after work. We're also going to carpool to church together! It's so wonderful--kind of like having a roommate again. Woo hoo! We found out that we have a lot in common--one thing in particular--we are both doing the long distance dating thing right now. Her man is in Salt Lake, while mine's in Seattle. It's great to have someone who can relate :)


1 comment:
Whoa! That ring just about blinded me. I bet you can see that thing from space.
Post a Comment