

Here is my cute little corner at work. I am here everyday, 7:30 - 4pm. Woo, what a great place. There are no lightbulbs above my cube, so I found this lamp in a give away pile down the hall. Come to find out, it's a heat lamp. So if I want light, I've got to bake myself. Also, notice the snazzy bike bag and helmet to your left.


Here's the final project I did for my figure drawing class. The assignment was open with no real guidelines. I decided to make a wall hanging. Each little portrait is the top of a lid to a box. I did them with watercolors and pen and then coated them in a clear epoxy-resin. The people on it are as follows: Grandma Pitcher, Jared, Jenny, Jacob, Kristin Walker (a good friend from high school), my mom, my dad, Sambones, Andrea (my oldest childhood pal), Sebastian, Me, and Aubrey, Esther, Haley, Elizabeth, and Cheryl (my roomies.)
3 comments:
Hey Jess...nice cubicle. I really like your wallhanging...Why aren't me, Cory and Ty baby in it? Just kidding.
Cool. I'd show you a pic of my cubicle, but i'm not allowed to bring any cameras to work. For those wondering though, it looks just like Jessica's only a lot messier...
Whoopsie! I'm not supposed to bring a camera inside either!
Post a Comment