



Hi Everyone! My old roommate Cheryl (who just entered the MTC YESTERDAY to serve in Mongolia) took Seb and I up Provo Canyon to get our engagement pictures taken. I am not going to post the one we are using for our announcements (I want it to be a fun little suprise) but I thought I'd share with you some of my personal favorites that aren't quite formal enough for the announcements. Don't you think the colors of the leaves, our outfits, my hair, and the color of the photos in general make them look super 70's retro or something? When I look at these photos, I think: Ali McGraw...Ryan O'Neal...Love Story. Ha. And the top two look kinda fairytale-esque with the light bubbles.
It was a fun adventure taking these pictures. Seb wanted to take some in the middle of a river (none of the river shots worked) so we shuffled along a steep river bank and into the river. In the process, Cheryl's shoe was swept away by the current and she had to take the rest of our pictures wearing one of her sandals and one of Seb's (which totally drowned her cute little foot.)
Hope you are all doing well! I love you!
3 comments:
You guys are cute! I'm exited for November 18, 2006. Better get some rest!
mushy, lushy, ooo, la, la
That's funny that she lost her shoe! It's cool to see you hitting all of our old stomping grounds... Cafe Rio, Provo Canyon, etc.
Post a Comment