As for the Dunlaps, things are going fine--classes ended today and I can't wait to see my parents this Monday. Until then, I've got 4 papers to work on, an art history test, an oral presentation, and 4 sculptures to finish. Woo! Sick!
Sheesh. Life is so weird right now--I'm eating creamery ice cream with my roommates and my husband is out playing basketball with his roomates. Ha ha. Who can say that? Man it stinks. Well, I better get to bed...by myself! Blast it all!
5 comments:
I loved these photos. Thanks for taking care of Jacob. He really is a missionary! Think of the couples that got married in WWII and then the husbands went off to war. At least your "war" will be over in about a week! We love you guys!
Hey Jessicakes! I'm at work right now so I gotta make it quick...But I just wanted to say hello! Sorry I missed your call yesterday, I was moving furniture all morning and working all afternoon. I'm living with Mal now, but I still have a few more things to clear out of the apartment. Will you try to call me again this weekend? I promise I will have my phone glued to my side awaiting your call. Haha!
I hope y'all survived finals and that the second reception in Seattle coming up shortly goes well.
I heard Provo had over 10" of snow yesterday. Doesn't sound like fun driving, but the roads have got to be clear now, right?
Hi Jessica!
I am so happy for you! I have a little over 4 months left and then I will finally be married. Just be so glad that you didn't have such a long engagement as I am having. But none-the-less, I am enjoying. I get to pick up my wedding dress soon and everything is running really smooth.
You will have to give me your new address so I can email you an invitation to my Bridal shower (whenever it is) and my wedding.
I hope all is well with you and I wish all the Best Mrs. Jessica Dunlap!
Love,
Future Mrs. Fairbanks
update wanted. will pay with baby slobber. : )
Post a Comment