Sep 28, 2007

A college girl's dream!

FREE STUFF!

Thanks Jenny and Angie for all of the promo codes. I don't think I really knew what I was doing (so I didn't get that much stuff) but still! Look at all my free stuff! Woo hoo! And I still have a cute sun-dress on backorder that should arrive in the coming week.

A microwave splatter guard: $0

16-piece Stoneware Dishes: $2.00

Bracelet: $0

Plum Shirt: $0

Running pants / leggings: $0


What in the world are these?? This was supposed to be valances. Uh . . . no thank you. But still: $0


5 comments:

Mariela said...

Awesome! Free stuff...a teachers dream too! Heehee! Hope you guys are doing good! Lots of Love! Clay says Hi!

Dan said...

i really really really like the valences. show us where you hung them up.

Mike said...

I think they are hat bands!

Mike said...

What do you mean running pants. Those look like karate pants!

Angela said...

I have those same leggings. I also got some with lace on the bottom of them. Good idea in making them running pants. I like that idea. The valences....oh my goodness. I laughed so hard. I still am laughing over it. That is so funny and weird. These posts are great, it just reminded me that we need to see you guys soon.