I took a 2-week dance class when I was 5. I always wished I had continued dancing . . . Here I am in my Beginning Ballet class--livin' the dream!! Woo hoo for me!
I pull off the whole ballerina thing best when I am not moving.
I like these dance pictures too. If I can lift my leg up like that, man, that would be awesome. When we see you next, I'll be expecting a nice dance routine from both you and Seb.
3 comments:
Wow! I would break if I moved like that! haha!
I really like these dance pictures. I always thought you were a dancer. Karate was just a way to de-stress!
I like these dance pictures too. If I can lift my leg up like that, man, that would be awesome. When we see you next, I'll be expecting a nice dance routine from both you and Seb.
Post a Comment