
At the train station.

Ready for the dance!

Guess who asked me to homecoming this year? Sebastian Dunlap! Oh, he is so dreamy! Last Friday night, Sebastian and I attended the Heber Creeper dance. The dance took place on an old train. 3 boxcars were reserved for seating, 1 had refreshments, and 2 were dance floors. The dance floor boxcars had big open windows. It was hard to dance on a moving train but super fun. There were some beautiful lakeside views on the ride. How romantic!

This is me and my stylist, Esther Palmer. She is one of my closest friends and former roommate. Esther and I started dating our husbands at the same time. They were roommates too!


The refreshment boxcar.
3 comments:
See how fun! I don't think we do things like that here! If they do I'm so out of it!
The pictures look like old photos. The train is sooooooooooo coooooool!
Hobbies! You're so cute. I hope you're having a great semester!
Belizabeth
Post a Comment