Happy one year anniversary,
Sebastian and Jessica Dunlap!

Sebastian and Jessica Dunlap!
Sebastian and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary this past weekend. I can hardly believe that it has already been an entire year. We've had many adventures together, and there are many more to come!
Memories from Our First Year
- We have been students 24/7 since getting married with no breaks!
- We lived separately for our first 25 days of marriage: I lived with my roommates and Seb lived with his. This money-saving stint included obeying the honor code: 12pm-boys-out-of-the-apartment curfew--including husbands!
- We've lived by ourselves, with some strangers, and we currently live with a great family of 3 kids. Seb and I share a bathroom with a teenage girl. He he!
- We saw an opera and 2 ballets.
- We have cared for 4 dogs: Jerry, Tuffy, Rufus, and Milkshake.
- We camped in the back of our car in 25 degree weather and only one blanket.
- We got locked out of the house and slept on the front lawn.
- We took an exotic trip to Salt Lake City (a.k.a Bilbao, Spain)
- And we are still madly in love!
After church, Sebastian and I packed a picnic lunch and ate out by Utah Lake. Sebastian presented me with a "Book of 1's" coupon book with three 1-hour massages in it, as well as a trip to the ice rink, a country dance, and more! After lunch, we watched a movie I made Seb of our first year of marriage and then ate a piece of our year-old cake.
4 comments:
Yay! I love it when you update your blog. It makes me smile to see that you are still the same, happy, smiling Hobbs!
Amy Menlove Parker
http://theparkerzarker.blogspot.com
Yuk. That cake looked disgusting. I hope you don't get food poisoning. I bet the cake absorbed all the carcinogens from Albuquerque to Seattle to Provo! Sebastian will need to eat some vegetables to counteract the cake. Ha Ha! Great post!
Yeah on your anniversary! Can't wait to see you guys!
Hi Jess and Seb, I loved your sweet and funny photos! Our wedding cake topper was pretty disgusting too, but not as bad as your's. It only tasted like freezer burn. I think the tradition should be banned altogether!
We sure love you guys! You are an inspiration to us. We're proud of the way you treat each other; the way you prioritize the important things in your life, like attending the temple every month; your hard work in perseverance with school; your devotion and commitment to marriage and your family; and the list goes on.
Congratulations on your first year of marriage! It only gets better and sweeter with time :-).
Can't wait to see you this Christmas break! Love you both. Momma H.
Post a Comment