
Nothing exciting is going on here (other than the fact that I just finished Harry Potter 7, and oh my gosh it is so good). I just wanted to tell my family and friends that I love them so much. I can't believe how blessed I have been in my life to be surrounded by such wonderful people. As cheesy as it sounds, just reading your blogs lifts my spirits and helps me gain a good perspective on life and what is important. I love how you love your families so much. It is heartwarming. Thank you for all your love and happy holidays!
Well, I should hit the hay. I have a 12-page paper due tomorrow on the writing of Henry James (exciting, I know) and I haven't even started it! Agh! It's going to be an early morning!!!
4 comments:
Good luck! I don't miss those things about school but then again having a job brings it's own set of things. I just finished reading Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse. Those were girly but fun and easy to read. I've yet to attempt to read Harry Potter but we do have all the books.
I haven't read any Henry James. I have a feeling that they are kind of girlie...
Good luck with school.
Jess,
Thanks for updating. We love hearing about how you are doing.
We love you guys.
Isn't Henry James a candy bar? O Henry!
Post a Comment