Feb 25, 2008

Valentine's Date


This is the pretty view from our balcony. Nice, eh?





I realize that these are super late, but what the hey! At least it's still February! Valentine's day this year was wonderful! Sebastian and I went to Mimi's Cafe for dinner--which if you haven't been there, you are seriously missing out! That place is AWSOME! Good prices, great atmosphere, delicious bread, and yummy meal choices! Seb had a burger with A-1 Sauce (his fave) and I had corn chowder, a pork loin, pasta, and asparagus. Our meal also came with endless sour dough and carrot-raisin bread. Mmmmm! After dinner, we went to the opening reception of a Victorian art show at the BYU museum of art. There were some gorgeous paintings, live music, and a dessert buffet. We were glad to walk around for awhile after chowing down on so much food. After the museum, we went home and wept through "The Notebook." So romantic! Ha ha! Seb suprised me by cleaning the entire house while I was at school! He did all the dishes, washed the windows, the bathroom, and more! He knows the way to my heart! He also bought me a GORGEOUS bouquet. Woo! I think our Valentine's day beat any of my poll ideas.

Hope you are having a great month!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

what a beautiful post. The flowers look amazing, the dinner so yummy but my favorite part was Seb cleaning the windows, oh my gosh! I'm so jealous. I think Jared needs to start hanging out more often with Seb. By the way, nice haircut Seb! Love you guys and thank you for posting some pictures, I really miss you.

Mike said...

I loved this blog. You two are meant to be together, forever, sigh...