Seb and I haven't been able to watch American Idol for awhile (since we haven't had a t.v. for a year) but I still love this little guy and hope he wins. Go David!!! (P.S. Sorry that this is making my blog all messed up, but I don't know how to fix it!)
4 comments:
Awesome song. I hope this kid makes it all the way! What talent!
Tammy and I want this kid to win.
Love the picture you drew of you and Seb. Pretty awesome if you ask me.
Clay and I don't get to watch much TV. It's actually nice that way. Wow, he is good! Hope you guys are doing great! Hope school is well. YOur almost done! So exciting!
Gorgeous Valentine flowers, and fun date you two had last month!
The video clip was fun to hear. We're excited to hear David sing on American Idol again tonight.
We love you and are proud of you for doing well in school and in your married lives :-).
Post a Comment