
The Reorganized Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints released this recently discovered image that is thought to be Joseph Smith. It is supposedly taken around the time Joseph Smith was in or was released from Liberty Jail. Hmm...He looks kind of young to me. What do you think? If it is Joseph Smith--dang! He was quite the looker!
4 comments:
Yeah he is! Woo hoo! Hilarious! I haven't seen this picture yet, thanks for sharing.
Not what I would have pictured Joseph Smith to look like...
We are SO EXCITED to see you next month for your big BYU graduation!! Have I mentioned how proud I am of you and Sebastian? You two have a LOT of wonderful adventures to look forward to :-).
I love you Jessica and Sebastian!
Hey Jessica! I'm so excited I found your blog-I have been wondering how our wedding day copy-cats have been doing! :) It's good to see that you guys are still doing so great!
It doesn't look like him to me after all of the other pictures of him that I've seen. Let me know if you find out this is actually him.
Congrats on your graduation too. Let us know where you end up for grad school. We like reading your blog.
Post a Comment