Apr 1, 2008

Hiking the Y

The white underneath us is the Y.

See the "C" shaped apartment complex to the right of Seb's head? That's where we live!

And this white is snow.


Last month, Seb and I decided to hike the Y. It looked like it was going to be a sunny day, but when we got to the trail we realized it was still snowy. It was actually pretty fun hiking in the snow--especially on the way down. It was more like skiing! Well, we've checked one more thing off our list of stuff to do before we leave Provo. Next, we need to make smores on the bell tower lights and visit the bean museum!

2 comments:

Mariela said...

Hey, that looks a little to cold still! Tell Seb he looks a little funky in his shorts. His legs almost match the snow. Hehe. Sorry Seb!

Celestine said...

Yeah, you hiked the Y! Dad and I did that the first year or two of our marriage too :-). We also took Jared with us up the Y when I was pregnant with you! We went during the summers when there was no snow on the Y--just white paint.

I got cold looking at your pictures--Seb should have worn sweat pants instead of shorts! Provo weather is a lot like Albuquerque's--you never know quite how to dress for the day.

I love you Jessica and Sebastian!