Life at the Dunlap home means more Monopoly and pizza than you could ever dream of. We've been using our bread machine to perfect the art of pizza making and have found a pretty yummy honey-wheat recipe. My favorite combination of toppings so far has been barbecue sauce, mozzarella cheese, diced chicken, pineapple, and green peppers. Does anyone know how to make a really buttery crust? (Like the crust at Pizza Hut or Little Caesars?) Any other topping suggestions?
3 comments:
Ooohhhh! Bread maker pizza dough!? Can I have that recipe? We love our BBQ chicken pizzas: Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce, mozzarella, cilantro, red onion, chicken, crumbled bacon and asiago cheese. We made it for Christmas Eve, the BEST!!
Those look delightful! Yum!
Your homemade pizzas look delicious! As soon as my life slows down, I'm going to use our bread machine a lot more :-).
I found unbleached flour and unbleached bread machine flour on sale at Smith's this week and stocked up!
I love you my little homemaker daughter :-).
Post a Comment