Aug 10, 2008

Congratulations, Haley and Charlie!

The beautiful bride, Halestorm

Ow ow! Haley's mom made this gorgeous, retro dress from a 1960s pattern they found on eBay. Check out her adorable shoes!

I am so happy that Haley, who is about 6' tall, found such a tall hubby. I think it's been really liberating for her. She loves wearing heels now - that's a first!

Cute couple!

Haley's girlfriends: a roommate reunion

Emily, Sara, Julie, Haley, Esther, Jessica, and Aubrey = hot babes



Nieces and nephews

On August 9, my former roommate, Haley Mortensen, was sealed to her eternal roommate and best friend, Charles Iorge. They met up at the University of Utah, where she received her Master's degree this spring. Two of our other roommates, Esther and Aubrey, came to town to celebrate the exciting event. It was a wonderful reunion!

2 comments:

Mike said...

Haley is so beautiful. Charlie is a luck man!

Amy said...

Oh, congratulations to Haley! I miss both of you. Send her my congrats, okay?

Amy Parker