Aug 1, 2008

Zoo Trip





Like mother, like daughter.



Seb and a lion.



Monkeying around.


Seb and I went on a little zoo trip this week. Some of the highlights included watching the giraffes and hippos eat, seeing the lions nuzzle, and watching the elephants squirt mud all over their bodies with their trunks.

We are enjoying our stay with my family and are playing hard and eating well :) I nabbed an amazing job at Sandia National Labs working as a business planner. I think I'll be doing a lot of writing, research, presentations, graphic design, and web maintenance. I start on August 4th and am going to try to bike in with my dad while I'm living at home. He's such a stud :)

Hope all is well with you!


PS: Take that, Martha Stewart! My sister-in-law, Laura, gave me the most moist, delicious, easy cake recipe EVER!

2 comments:

Mariela said...

I love the zoo! Congrats on your job!!! And that cake looks yum!

Kristin said...

I really don't think Martha could have done better. That is de-lish looking!

You guys are always up to something fun. It makes me want to live a more exciting life (or at least remember to take my camera with me more!)

I just love the mother-daughter picture. Are those hippos? I think you could post-card that one, seriously hilarious!

So did you find a job? I'm still looking, but have some good prospects. Keep in touch!