
Colors of the day: pink and green

Pear-filled flower vases

Gorgeous spread!


Esther preparing a vegetable tray

Cutest idea: As a parting gift, everyone received the bride and groom's favorite cookies!


I thought Haley's wedding reception was absolutely charming! She chose green and pink as her wedding colors, creating a refreshing summer feel. The party was outside, next-door to her family's pear orchard, and white luminarios tied together with pink ribbons lined the driveway. My favorite touch: each guest received a fancy martini glass with mini scoops of lime and rasberry sorbet. Since everyone prayed that summer showers wouldn't ruin the event, Haley was blessed with no rain - just billowy, pink clouds. Even the sky was color-coordinated!
1 comment:
those flowers on the cake are gorgeous! (the cake is too.)
So I love the flowers on the left of your screen. that photo is beautiful.
and where do you find a recipe for coconut chocolate chip cookies? I have got to try those!
Post a Comment