







On Friday, my office partner and I were talking, and I told her about how our car broke down during our last semester of school. She asked, "Are you looking to buy a car? Because I know the best car deal in town!" Her dad was selling a '98 Mustang Convertible for a really great price. On our lunch break, she took me to her parent's house to check it out . . . I immediately fell in love! That evening, I took Sebastian and my dad over to look at it. We agreed to buy it almost immediately. We picked it up the next morning. I love our new baby. Well, if I can't have a real baby right now, Sugar will definitely do!
8 comments:
Oh my, I need me some sugar too. I love it. I wish I had a car like that. Awesome.
Beautiful car.
That is SO SWEET! I love it! And do I see matching seat covers? WOW! I want one! CONGRATS!
Love the car! Have fun in it!
Very nice! You guys look good! We need to find a time to get together soon! Want to come to Percy's Bday party? It's SEPT 20th at 6pm our house? Have an address we'll mail you an invit!
Whew-hoo! No more cars that don't go in reverse hey Jess? This makes me really miss my old car. I had a chevy cavalier convertable in HS. It was great. That is the perfect place to have a car like that! I hope you are enjoying your new home! I am getting used to mine...
I am glad I got the blog hiccup fixed and can see yours now. Its cute. email sometime!! Love ya Jess. Glad to see things are on the up and up!
You look great behind the wheel! I'm really excited for you guys!
So where did you end up finding a job?
hey dunlaps! Cory stumbled on your blog tonight and we just had to say hi! Love the car, btw! Check us out at coryandheather.blogspot.com. Are you going to the open house/mish reunion at the Clifford's in October? We'll (probably) be there!
Post a Comment