Nov 16, 2009
Happy Birthday, Big Boy!
This week, we celebrated Sebastian's 27th birthday! I made Seb a hot breakfast and lured him to his present with a trail of orange paper hearts. Seb made me promise not to buy him anything this year, since we bought a big TV this summer, so the hearts let to the TV. Ha ha, Seb! I actually broke the rules, though, and had a copy of Amadeus sitting on the DVD player. I also made Seb a little coupon book with 27 chores, favors, and personal requests on them. The funniest thing happened when Seb redeemed his "Bear Hug" coupon. I gave Seb a huge hug, leapt up, and wrapped my legs around him. I accidentally kicked his feet out from under him, and he came crashing forward on top of me. I tried to get my feet on the ground so I wouldn't get smashed, but unfortunately, I banged my leg on a kitchen cupboard leaving two huge bruises on my leg!
We had a nice evening together. We made a couple Costco pizzas and played some games with a few friends. Oh - and the NICEST thing happened the next day. Our wonderful friends, the Scarberry's, took us out to Red Robin to celebrate our birthdays. Too nice! We had so much fun with them and played Phase 10 Dice afterward. We love you guys!
Speaking of birthdays, we had my mom over for her birthday last night. We has lasagna, salad, jello salad, texas toast, and brownies! After pigging out, we played Taboo. Happy birthday tomorrow, Mom!!! We love you!!! And happy birthday today, Papa Dunlap!!! Can't wait to see you next week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
happy birthday! i love that amadeus movie!
Happy Birthday Seb!
Jessica you are too cute. I love your idea of coupons. I especially liked the spider kill one :). I hope your leg gets feeling better.
Post a Comment