Sebastian and I are having our very first ultrasound on Friday, April 2. I can't wait to see our little one! What do you think the baby will be: a girl or a boy? Take our poll and find out in less than two weeks! Hopefully the baby cooperates!
Speck has been more active than ever this past week (we'll be 20 weeks on Sunday) and has been kicking up a storm. Sometimes when I rub my belly, I can feel it's little body (not sure if it's a head, bum, or other body part). So cool! None of my pants are fitting now, and I am ready to go get some maternity clothes! Hope you are having a lovely March!

6 comments:
Oooo, look at the cute little belly! I'm sooo excited for your ultrasound! You better call me after you have it - I'm dying to know!!! Isn't it so fun to be able to feel the baby! I actually really miss that part of being pregnant. (Seeing your pictures makes me want to have another baby! - U-oh!) I guess I'd better wait though! Love you!
You're such a tiny little baby mama! I'm so excited for you and Seb!!!
Congrats. You look really cute pregnant. We are looking forward to meet our niece/nephew. Mario is super excited!
I think it may be a girl.. we shall soon see though.. I am excited for you! Call me when you find out!!
You look so stinkin cute with that little belly. I am guessing ...... boy! Have fun at the ultrasound. I always cry at those. So excited for you guys!!!
SO exciting!!!!! You must call us ASAP!!! I can't wait Little boy McCullach and Maximus and your little one can be buddies!!!
As the baby gets bigger you will start to be able to distinguish what is what kicking you :)
Post a Comment