JUL
7.1.11 Seb and I are part of a monthly dinner group that includes my b/f Andrea and her husband Tim, her brother-in-law TJ and wife Mandy, and Sam and Kiley. We haven't been doing it very long, but it's been great fun! We rotate houses, everyone brings a piece of the meal, Hudson plays with Mandy's daughter Emily, and fun is had all around!
7.26.11 Sebastian took the most awful exam of his life: the New Mexico State Bar Exam! He had studied all summer long and it was unreal when the actual test day arrived. Congratulations to Sebastian for taking and (spoiler alert) PASSING the bar! He is officially a lawyer! What a milestone! I love you, Baby!
7.30.11 Andrea and I put together the games for Shauna's baby shower. We ended up doing a "Guess What Baby Ate?" poop game, a few word games, and a candy bar story. What fun!
AUG
8.6.11 We celebrated Hudson's first birthday with several friends. He is the light and joy of our lives!
SEP
| First order of business as a stay at home mom: Accidentally lock Hudson inside of the car with the car keys. Call Daddy at work to bail us out. |
9.23.11 My last day as a working woman! Now the real work begins! :) I am so happy to be a stay at home mommy.
9.24.11 Our nephew Tyler Matthew Hobbs was born! He is soo stinking cute! We love him!
| Sebastian Ayrshire Dunlap, Handsome Lawyer Man |
| You're really doing it! |
| Hudson single handedly destroyed this palm tree after the swearing in |
9.26.11 Sebastian was sworn in as a real live lawyer! My parents accompanied us downtown to the Kiva Auditorium in the Convention Center where the swearing in took place. We started the morning at a celebratory breakfast at the Rhode law firm. Next time you see him, feel free to congratulate Mr. Sebastian Ayrshire Dunlap, JD, Esquire. Ha ha! Congrats, Love of My Life! Sebastian is working at a wonderful firm called Allen, Shepherd, Lewis, Syra, and Chapman. The company seems really family friendly. We've already attended a night at the Isotopes Baseball Park, a BBQ and pool party, and a breakfast and balloons event with the firm, and I am already looking forward to their annual Christmas dinner.
3 comments:
Ooohhh...Annual Christmas Dinner! Nice! Sounds fancy. I love it. I can't decide who Hudson looks like these days. I mean, I know it is exactly like SOMEBODY but who? Ya'll are so cute, we can't wait to see you.
Yay! I'm glad to see that you're back online! I've been missing your posts- they're the only way I can keep up with what's going on with you and your adorable little family! Are you surviving staying at home full time? Tell Seb Congrats for me!
Jess, awesome job on all the catching up! Thanks for the play by play. I loved looking back on all the memories with you :-).
The photos of Seb on his swearing in day turned out GREAT! Love you all!!
Post a Comment